activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redelivery of messages
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:19:44 GMT
redelivery blocks its consumer, the implementation is in
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer#rollback
The blocking it so preserve message order for that consumer.

Have a peek at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2710 to find
a strategy and test camel route for resubmitting messages to the tail
of the queue.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com