activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove SNAPSHOT from build version
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 10:52:17 GMT
You can use some of the maven:release plugin, the process is documented at:
http://activemq.apache.org/release-guide.html
but you will need to find that arg that stops it creating a branch.

The simplest thing for you may just be find and replace:

something like:

find . -type f -name 'pom.xml' -print | grep -v .svn | grep -v target
| while read filename
do (   echo "Editing $filename"   sed
's/<version>xxx-SNAPSHOT<\/version>/<version>xx<\/version>/g;'
$filename > $filename.sed
mv $filename.sed $filename # replace output files with original
) done

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com