activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Lachman <matthew.j.lach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queue messages not dequeuing
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:54:39 GMT
Hi Jakub,

Yes, from the queue on the broker. As far as the broker is concerned, it
remains "in-flight" permanently. What's weirder is when I run a standalone
java client to consume the messages, it has no trouble whatsoever. So I
think there's something going on in the client side that's causing messages
not to be acknowledged.

I have a manager class that is responsible for consuming & publishing to
the topic. The same manager class is responsible for consuming messages
from the queue. I have two nested listener classes which are instantiated
as member variables of the manager class in the constructor.

I don't necessarily care about sequence; more that there is only ever one
message for a given id being processed at any given moment. Would message
groups still apply?

Thanks,
Matt