activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chaitanya Gupta <>
Subject not found error during Activemq startup
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:37:12 GMT

I downloaded ActiveMq 5.5.1 and during startup getting below error, can anyone help me with
this error -

 INFO | Refreshing org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@47ad47ad: star
tup date [Wed Feb 15 14:47:03 IST 2012]; root of context hierarchy
 WARN | destroyApplicationContextOnStop parameter is deprecated, please use shut
down hooks instead
 INFO | PListStore:E:\IBM-Saas\installables\apache-activemq-5.5.1-bin\apache-act
ivemq-5.5.1\bin\..\data\\tmp_storage started (The system cannot find the fi
le specified.)
        at java.util.logging.LogManager.readConfiguration(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.logging.LogManager$ Source)
        at java.util.logging.LogManager.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(
        at java.util.logging.Logger.getLoggerWithRes(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jmx.remote.util.ClassLogger.<init>(
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(

I have trying this on win XP, I have ACTIVEMQ_HOME set correctly in env variables.

any liability for virus infected mails.