activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: receive a msg from a Websphere MQ server (mq channel)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:44:47 GMT

On Feb 2, 2012, at 3:45 PM, Ramon Bacardi wrote:

> How can I receive a message from a MQ server, this is, a configuration where
> remote machine defines a channel (IP+port) on which it sends its msgs ?

I see two options:

1) You could use Apache Camel to route msgs from the MQ server to ActiveMQ. I presume you
want to move the msgs to ActiveMQ? The Camel JMS component allows to connect to any JMS compliant
message broker.
See http://camel.apache.org

2) You could use the JMS to JMS bridge of ActiveMQ. This works fine as well, however does
not reconnect automatically when the remote JMS broker gets restarted.
See http://activemq.apache.org/jms-to-jms-bridge.html

Hope this helps.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com