activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject How to get clear understanding about message cursor of queue?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:50:40 GMT
Hi all,
According to the document http://activemq.apache.org/message-cursors.html,
I get most understanding about the message cursor.
But when I read the source code about the message cursor of queue,
such as classes StoreQueueCursor and QueueStorePrefetch.
I have to figure the flow of program out in my mind.
This is a painful process and I'm confused about the change of state always.
Is there any easy way to make me more clear about the source code implementent?
Or someone could tell me how they works?
Great thanks!

SuoNayi