activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACtiveMQConnection leak
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:43:02 GMT
7,289 is definitely a leak.  I was just pointing out the config had 500,
in case you had something like 489 instances ;-)

Definitely troubleshoot the client side first, much easier to debug.
You might try a single message test to see if you are getting a leak
with every message, or if its just happening with exceptions/errors/etc.

Hope this helps,
Matt Pavlovich