activemq-users mailing list archives

From Brian Wright <bri...@marketo.com>
Subject Re: Question about activemq queue message events
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:50:45 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information.  I will pass this response onto the
developer to look into testing (and moving to) 5.5.x in our
environment.  I will also forward your FuseSource build suggestions onto
our developer.

As for the back-end datastore, we are using MySQL for the AMQ and
probably also the transactions.  I can confirm this if there's any
issues involving the use of MySQL.

Thanks.