activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activemq Clustering and failover
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:00:24 GMT
I'm guessing you still have client-side code problems, which is very
common.  I suggest using the out-of-the-box test harnesses available
from ActiveMQ to help eliminate the broker configuration.  Try running
100, 1,000 and then ramp up to 100,000 messages through your Master
broker.  If your configuration is correct, you won't have any problems.
If this test succeeds with a couple hundred thousand messages going
through it, than you know you need to focus on the client-side code.

http://activemq.apache.org/examples.html

Hope this helps!
Matt Pavlovich