activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about activemq queue message events
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:31:08 GMT
Hi Brian-

This list is fine, as it sounds like an ActiveMQ-related issue.  There
are some known issues with AMQ 5.4.2 that could lead to that problem.
Also, client-side issues such as exhausting connection pools, or leaking
connections could cause "stuck message" behavior.

I suggest doing some testing against new 5.5.x ActiveMQ releases.
Specifically, I suggest using the FuseSource builds, since they are more
frequent than the Apache releases at this time.   They are free to use.

Are you using KahaDB as a back-end data store for AMQ?  Transactions?

Hope this helps,
Matt Pavlovich