activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can an ActiveMQ Queue consume an ActiveMQ Topic?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:57:54 GMT
Hi Khan-

Yes, you can achieve the desired behavior in two ways.  One is using
ActiveMQ's Virtual Destinations, the other is to use a Camel route that
reads from the Topic and publishes to the desired queue.

I recommend using the Camel route, because it is more flexible and you
can start/stop it without having to stop the broker process.

Matt Pavlovich