activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using LDAP login module
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:32:45 GMT
Chris-

I whipped up a quick unit test, and this passed.  I set the
connectionProtocol=s, w/o quotes.

ldap-login {
   org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
     debug=true
     initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
     connectionURL="ldap://dc101.cdr.corp"
     connectionUsername="CN=AMQ Service User,CN=Users,DC=cdr,DC=corp"
     connectionPassword=Password!
     connectionProtocol=s
     authentication=simple
     userBase="OU=Users,OU=ActiveMQ,DC=cdr,DC=corp"
     userSearchMatching="(samaccountname={0})"
     userSearchSubtree=false
     roleBase="OU=Groups,OU=ActiveMQ,DC=cdr,DC=corp"
     roleName=cn
     roleSearchMatching="(member={0})"
     roleSearchSubtree=false
     ;