activemq-users mailing list archives

From marnold <>
Subject Re: javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:28:16 GMT
Some additional information...

The error above only occurs on the third and subsequent send "in a row".
That is, the first and second time my MDB sends its JMS message without
errors, but the third time fails.  "in a row", because if I leave a good
minute between attempts, it always works.

I have tried setting 'async' to false in the following ways, in ra.xml:

...and in my * in deply directory:

...but this hasen't made any difference.

(Also... apologies for the uninformative subject.  I clicked too soon.)