activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Korab <jakub.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can jmx queueSize be greater than enqueue size?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:10:54 GMT
Thats consistent with something I saw recently. The EnqueCount, DispatchCount
numbers are reset to 0 on broker restart. The QueueSize takes into account
persisted messages that were in the store when the broker started.

I have a config that I can reproduce it with - I'll log it as a bug.

Jakub

mserrano wrote