activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Korab <jakub.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queue messages not dequeuing
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:55:02 GMT
Hi Matt,

Yes message groups would do the job, as they guarantee that only one
consumer is responsible for consuming that group. From the docs, they
provide "guarranteed ordering of the processing of related messages across a
single queue".

I can't speak about your consumer code, but storing the entire JMS message
in a cache seems like something that should be avoided. You should probably
just be dealing with the message payload.

Jakub

Matt Lachman wrote