activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Korab <jakub.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queue messages not dequeuing
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:41:09 GMT
Hi Matt,

When you say that the message is not being dequeued, do you mean from the
queue on the broker?

The overall scheme itself seems to be pretty complicated; where are the
topic messages coming from?

If you are trying to ensure that messages for a particular id are consumed
in sequence then perhaps message groups
(http://activemq.apache.org/message-groups.html) might fit the bill better
and simplify your code.

Jakub