activemq-users mailing list archives

From Zagan <erbsen.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS specific failover capabilities
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:36:28 GMT
Hi Matt,
sadly I couldn't check if the SAP PI adapter can understand a failover URL.
I will have an answear next tuesday, when I get access to the system.

I am a little bit confused today and sadly didn't understand your whole
answear.
What does your current SAP PI URL look like?
So far as I understand, you can only provide the URL to the master. But when
the master crashes, what is done? Can you provide a step-by-step description
how the failover works, especially which role the second master plays?
Why do you need the updateClusterClients option, since it seems only to be
important when using the failover protocol?