activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ishitori <Ishit...@bk.ru>
Subject Re: Huge enqueues quantity in consumer list page
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:54:45 GMT
Ok, it seems I figured out the answer. It is states for NMS provider, but I
think it is more general problem.

The problem reproduces if you have a consumer with 0 prefetchSize. In this
case a call to MessageConsumer.SendPullRequest gives true on the following
condition:

if (this.info.PrefetchSize == 0 && this.unconsumedMessages.Empty)

It does send message pull request:

session.Connection.Oneway(messagePull);

So, it seems fine to me. But what I can't understand is why it displays pull
requests in Enqueues column in Active Consumers page? It seems a bug to me.