activemq-users mailing list archives

From multani <multani1...@gmail.com>
Subject Lose some message when forwarding messages by StaticallyIncludedDestination
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:50:33 GMT
I am using ActiveMQ 5.5.0. There are three brokers A and B, C in my system. I
need to forward messages from A to B or C which A recieves and consume these
message from B or C. B and C won't start at the same time, C can be ignored
in this case.  I apply failover and StaticallyIncludedDestination in my
network connector configuration. The appearance of C is only because I need
it to explain why do I need to use failover in network connector.

The setting works fine but there is a problem. When I stop B, the messages
send to A will first store in the storage of broker A. It is reasonable
because B can not recieve any message now. But when I restart B, the
messages in A won't be forwarded to B. The message queue will be cleared and
the messages sent to A during B was down are all disappeared.

This will be a huge problem because we should not miss these messages or we
will fail keep our data robust.
Does anyone have ideas about it?