activemq-users mailing list archives

From Guiller2912 <guiller.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master/Slave failover: Consumer get less messages it should.
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:20:57 GMT
Hi,
I’ve the following situation when failover is produced artificially by
killing the master (I´m talking about a master/slave configuration):
Inmediatly after the consumer connects the slave, it begins to receive any
messages that previously where delivered by the master due to the fact that
the destination it subscribes was defined as retroactive.
The problem is the consumer doesn’t get all the messages it should receive.
It just receives a portion of it, from where it begins to produce the
following warning:

12-02-07 13:37:51:756 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer -
(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:1226) ID:radeon-5594-1328632514518-0:0:1:1
ignoring (auto acking) duplicate:…

I suspect perhaps this is related with:

But I´m running ActiveMQ 5.3.2 and I can’t update to 5.4.3.

Could you help me to work around this issue?