activemq-users mailing list archives

From Abimael <abimael_olive...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Activemq Clustering and failover
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:46:08 GMT

Oh no! No it does not work.. I did another test to check  and it does not
work even with Durable SUbscriber .
Scenario :
2 brokers >: master and slave
1 producer  with failover uri on the code to connect and provide messages;
1 consumer   with failover uri on the code to connect and consume messages;

When master went down, slave got control.
I am able to see that producer got a "little pause", then a message appeared
:
18243 [ActiveMQ Task-2] INFO
org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport - Successfully
reconnected to tcp://sim1660:61616
(sim1660 is the slave)

However, the consumer had FINISHED .
I know that if I restart consumer it will be able to get the old messages
(as I am using durable topic)  and continue with the new BUT, I do not know
why it went down .

Regards