activemq-users mailing list archives

From xhannan <xhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can an ActiveMQ Queue consume an ActiveMQ Topic?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:05:29 GMT
We have been using Spring and I probably could have easily created a Spring
process to do the same that you suggested to do in Camel.  However, it seems
that some people here would like the other approach better.  I am not too
familiar with ActiveMQ in general -- hence, would like to get some guidance
as to how to setup this "Virtual Destinations" so a number of queues can
consume a topic.

So there will be a many to one relationship between the Queues and a Topic.
Can you point me to a setup direction or a URL or in case if you have some
suggestions how to set this up, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch.

-----
----
Khan Hannan