activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Johnston <chjoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No network bridges started in Network of brokers.
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:10:12 GMT
Are you looking to do a mesh? Not sure your config looks right and I
believe you need a TTL of at least 2 with duplex enabled. Think of a
minimum 3 nodes setup, your config for each node should have
networkConnectors pointing to each other to maintain the mesh and ability
to failover.  As you scale out more nodes, just continue to layer the
networkConnectors pointing to each other.  Thats how my setup is now with
(6) nodes spread out across my datacenters.

Node 1)
A -> B
A -> C

Node 2)