activemq-users mailing list archives

From alwin doss <alwindos...@gmail.com>
Subject Usage of ActiveMQ in a Client Server Application
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:51:56 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to build an Application that runs in a LAN.
I wanted to code the Clients in Java Swing; the server will be run in one
of the machines in the LAN.

To communicate between the Client and the Server can I use the ActiveMQ.
What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Example:

   - When I submit a form from the client should call a function that
   processes this form in this server (to map it to a desktop application:
   When i click on the submit button, it calls a function locally)

Regards,
Alwin Doss
+91-9845141560