activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unload queue to file
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:30:14 GMT
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Zagan <erbsen.frank@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great!
> Thanks for your reply. I tried HermesJMS in the past, but this seems poorly
> documented and not so easy to use. Did you get it to work with Active MQ
> 5.5?

Yeah last time I used Hermes it worked with WebsphereMQ and ActiveMQ,
which where the brokers our client was using.
However that was an older release of AMQ.

But I assume Hermes is just using plain JMS API so chances are it
works with any AMQ version.

Have you tried it, and if so do you get into any troubles? I assume
Hermes may have a FAQ or some sort you may peek into as well.