activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unload queue to file
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:27:25 GMT
Hi

Fuse IDE is capable of browsing ActiveMQ brokers, where you can browse queues.

And then you can pick a message and drag it to the file structure and
the message can then be save as a file.
Likewise you can drag back a file to a queue.

This will be part of the upcoming Fuse IDE 2.1 release.
http://fusesource.com/products/fuse-ide/

The currently public release Fuse IDE 2.0 does not have this feature.

There is another JMS tool called HermesJMS. You may also take a look at that.