activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ performance optimization
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:32:21 GMT
Hi

You may want to check out the FuseSource MQ documentation as we got
specific guides.
http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-activemq/#documentation

And tomorrow Scott Cranton is giving a AMQ webinar on HA (eg the
Deploying ActiveMQ with High Availability)
http://fusesource.com/resources/video-archived-webinars/