activemq-users mailing list archives

From kromastorm <ravichandran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: good ebooks for learning activeMQ
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:14:57 GMT
It's not the problem with MAVEN , but to do things on my own, without any
additional process happening to create and compile the examples. I have
used ANT for quite some time, so I now why it is there. But the focus is
more on developing and running the code on my own, so that I know what all
things happened.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ravi