activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dave Thompson <dave.thomp...@elmbridgetech.com>
Subject RE: Help with Apache NMS and Apache Apollo
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:42:14 GMT
Tim,

Thanks for your response!

I'm currently using NMS 1.5.1 and Apollo 1.0-beta6 - does that sound like the correct versions?
I assume they should chatter quite happily between themselves even though NMS only supports
STOMP 1.0...

I do wonder whether there's anything else I need to consider as I'm running this under Windows
7 x64 with the x64 JDK... specifically, I need to delete the Data directory of my broker instance
every time I restart or I get  an error when restarting the broker - ERROR | Store client
startup failure: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xerial/snappy/Snappy.

Thanks very much for your help...

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish [mailto:tabish121@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 January 2012 16:35
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help with Apache NMS and Apache Apollo

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 16:04 +0000, Dave Thompson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there any documentation available for trying to connect Apache NMS to Apache Apollo?
I'm trying my hardest to do this myself, but NMS just won't connect to the broker, giving
a "Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly
closed by the remote host" when trying to create a consumer.

> Can anyone please point me in the direction of a sample? I can't
> believe I'm the only person to have ever done this :)
>
> Thanks very much in advance,
>
> Dave

Are you using Apache.NMS.Stomp v1.5.2 ?  Apollo supports Stomp right now, the openwire bits
are still unstable.

Regards

--
Tim Bish