activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dave Thompson <dave.thomp...@elmbridgetech.com>
Subject Help with Apache NMS and Apache Apollo
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:04:08 GMT
Hello all,

Is there any documentation available for trying to connect Apache NMS to Apache Apollo? I'm
trying my hardest to do this myself, but NMS just won't connect to the broker, giving a "Unable
to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by
the remote host" when trying to create a consumer.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of a sample? I can't believe I'm the only person
to have ever done this :)

Thanks very much in advance,

Dave