activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Bug 3668
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:33:22 GMT
Soumya-

The error appears to be that the ActiveMQ connection was closed.  If you
are using connection pools, you might look into your configuration there
and see if you set some timeouts.  Its been a while since 4.x, so I
can't remember off the top of my head how the default behavior works.

Moving to 5.5.1 is a good bet, and the FuseSource releases are nicer
since they've been patched to cover issues other customers have experienced.

Hope this helps!
Matt Pavlovich