activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion of <plugins><statisticsBrokerPlugin></plugins> in activemq.xml fails.
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:20:58 GMT
Bill-

The broker keeping statistics, and the statisticsBrokerPlugin are two
separate items.  The statistisBrokerPlugin is a way to have the broker
produce a message that contains statistical information to a queue.
This would be used by third parties to track stats, without having to
poll JMX.  The standard stats tracking is enabled by default.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting ActiveMQ going.  I can
assure you that it is a very good product once you get it going.  I'd
suggest trying the Fuse build.  The Apache releases are not as
frequent.  The Fuse release isn't a fork as much as it is just a more
stable build.

My offer still stands to help review your config and get you going.

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich