activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storeUsage not working
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:33:59 GMT
Hi-

The attachment didn't seem to come through to the list.  ActiveMQ will
persist messages that are set as persistent messages .  It will use the
temp space in some cases, but if you are sending non-persistent messages
through, there is a good case that is the reason you are hitting the
producer flow control.

JMSMessage msg = ...
msg.setJMSDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);

Hope this helps!
Matt Pavlovich