activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why nobody pay attention to this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3281
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:33:06 GMT
Hi Don-

What version of AMQ are you using?  There are a number of possible root
causes, and there have been a lot of bugs fixed for problems described
as "stuck" messages.  If you are able to recreate the issue with a unit
test, attach it to the ticket and it will receive attention.

If creating a repeatable unit test isn't an option, I suggest trying the
FuseSource latest 5.5.1-xx-xx release.  It has many of the bug fixes
related to "stuck messages" that haven't been released by the stable
Apache version.  It is free to download and use.

Available here: http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-activemq/

Alternatively, try the latest Apache 5.6 snapshot.

Hope this helps!
Matt Pavlovich

On 1/24/12 2:35 PM, Don Hu wrote:
> There are numerous reports of similar issues, and it is a credible and critical  bug
that prevents any serious usages of ActiveMQ in production.