activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject No destinations are present on web console or jconsole when broker starts up
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 04:50:47 GMT
Hi all,
     I have just noted that for AMQ 5.5 no desionations are present on web console or jconsole
expect for an active producer or consumer are present at first.
The storage of broker is based on jdbc, oracle in fact, I find the sql sentence used to fetch
all desionations from the db differs from the old one of AMQ 5.2.
Here is the statement of AMQ 5.5:
    public String getFindAllDestinationsStatement() {
        if (findAllDestinationsStatement == null) {
            findAllDestinationsStatement = "SELECT DISTINCT CONTAINER FROM " + getFullAckTableName();
        }
        return findAllDestinationsStatement;
    }
while for AMQ 5.2, it is the following:
public String getFindAllDestinationsStatement() {
  if (findAllDestinationsStatement == null) {
      findAllDestinationsStatement = "SELECT DISTINCT CONTAINER FROM " + getFullMessageTableName();
  }
  return findAllDestinationsStatement;
}
In my option, JDBCAdapter should fetch all informations of desionations  from the table named
activemq_msgs, not activemq_acks.
Or there are some changes about this difference?
Thanks.

SuoNayi