activemq-users mailing list archives

From Abimael <abimael_olive...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration Shared Master Slave (and some questions)
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:59:41 GMT
Hi Liny
  Well, I am not sure.. I tested with and without ramdomize and consumer
really connects to host sim1648 everytime I run it.
  The issue is really when I test and force sim1648 activeMq instance to
down the consumer does not connect to 1660 despite the fact it is the master
(after sim1648 become down) . After the exception message I posted in the
thread , the consumer goes down.
I am able to see that there are messages enqueued  via web admin console (as
the producer remains send messages), but only when I restart the consumer,
the messages became "dequeued".

Thank you