activemq-users mailing list archives

From Laures <baetz.alexan...@googlemail.com>
Subject Pending messages not delivered to Consumer with Warning in Log
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:31:47 GMT
Hi,

currently i have a destination with several thousand messages pending.
When i try to connect a consumer to this destination the consumer doesn't
get any messages. instead i find a warning in the log:

2012-01-10 04:26:53,633 | WARN  | Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=broker.coremq-behaviortracking-675-mq-02-master,Type=Topic,Destination=ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.rapidchart.&ast;
| org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker | ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://coremq-behaviortracking-675-mq-04-master/10.8.19.161:61618

I understand he couldn't create a jmx mbean for the new consumer, but how
did this happen?

New Messages that are delivered to another node in my cluster are delivered
to my consumer, but the pending messages are not.