activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Apache NMS and Apache Apollo
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:35:07 GMT
On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 16:04 +0000, Dave Thompson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there any documentation available for trying to connect Apache NMS to Apache Apollo?
I'm trying my hardest to do this myself, but NMS just won't connect to the broker, giving
a "Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly
closed by the remote host" when trying to create a consumer.

> Can anyone please point me in the direction of a sample? I can't believe I'm the only
person to have ever done this :)

> Thanks very much in advance,
>
> Dave

Are you using Apache.NMS.Stomp v1.5.2 ?  Apollo supports Stomp right
now, the openwire bits are still unstable.

Regards

--
Tim Bish