activemq-users mailing list archives

From kromastorm <ravichandran...@gmail.com>
Subject good ebooks for learning activeMQ
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:41:35 GMT
hi,

I am a java developer. I want to learn activeMQ, I have downloaded the
latest setup and it is working also. Now, I need a good learning source
which would be helpful in making me understand the working of activeMQ . I
have got "ActiveMQ in Action" ebook, but that is showing all the examples
using Maven. I want to run the examples manually, to understand the complete
process.

Can anyone suggest me some other good learning source?

Thanks