activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade activemq from 4.x to 5.x
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:02:09 GMT
Hello,

There is an ActiveMQ 5.5 migration guide [1] available on FuseSource.com. Although it covers
the migration from 5.4 to 5.5 some of the tips given there may also apply to your migration
or may at least be useful.

When going from version 4 to 5 you should better recompile your application and link against
the newer ActiveMQ client libraries.

Hope this helps.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com