activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: EnqueueCount, DequeueCount, DispatchCount and QueueSize inconsistencies in 3.5.0 (bug?)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:52:02 GMT
There were some bug fixes since 5.3.0 on this topic.
Basically not all of the JMX counters apply to topics. In older versions (like in 5.3) these
counters were still updated although they did not apply, e.g. the QueueSize property.
The latest broker version 5.5 should have these problems corrected.

Hope this helps.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com