activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bill Moo <cppsys...@gmail.com>
Subject _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL error when linking with libactivemq-cpp.lib
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:12:38 GMT
Hello,

I have build myself a libactivemq-cpp.lib file (525MB) from source using
Visual Studio 2010 (x64) and the Release-SSL configuration and I now want
to make use of it in my test program. I am trying to build a test
application using Qt with the MSVC 10.0 (amd64) toolchain, but when I build
aside from some 40 C4100 "unreferenced formal parameter" messages I get
over 200 variations of this :

libactivemq-cpp.lib(ActiveMQCPP.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for
'_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '1' doesn't match value '0' in main.obj

errors and quite a few LNK2001 "unresolved externals" including
__imp_WSACleanup, __imp_WSAStartup, apr_uuid_get, ...
I have checked that everything is being built in the same mode, in this
case Release and I'm fairly confident that I built everything correctly,
but it would appear not! Is anyone able to shed some light on this for me
please, I would really appreciate it.

--
Bill