activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: How can a producer/consumer tell if its connection is still good?
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:10:03 GMT
Hi,

I'd tend to use Spring's SingleConnectionFactory with
reconnectOnException set to true. I'd compare my cached connection
against the one returned by the SingleConnectionFactory to know if any
other consumer encountered a JMS exception.

Basically I'd also treat any JMSException I encounter as a reason to
recycle my connection and other JMS objects.

Best regards,
Martin