activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Recover KahDB from missing db.free?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 12:25:54 GMT
Hi,

one of our installations suffered a power-outage that seems to have
corrupted parts of the filesystem. I am missing the db.free file from
the KahaDB directory, which now prevents startup. Is there a way from
recovering from this missing file?

The situation is in this case not particularly a problem, as we can
deal with removing the message store, but I'd like to know how to
handle the situation in case I wouldn't be that relaxed on removing
the data store in a future event. Are there any docs on how to
disaster-recover from a KahaDB store?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Martin