activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Send buffer issue
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:47:15 GMT
configure a static network bridge, add your destination to the list of
statically included destinations. In this way you will bridge messages
independent of the presence of a consumer on the remote broker.

On 6 December 2011 15:08, Joe Carter <joe.carter@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, thanks. I've renamed the subject to shift threads.
> Anyone any options for my problem?
>
> 2011/12/6 SuoNayi <suonayi2006@163.com>:
>> No,it seems that you use the embedded memory broker to be a pending send buffer for
client.

>> At 2011-12-06 20:09:34,"Joe Carter" <joe.carter@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>Is this the same/similar scenario to this?
>>>
>>>Configuration
>>>- embedded memory persisted broker
>>>- network connected to a standalone broker with kahadb persistence
>>>- remote consumer
>>>
>>>Use case normal behaviour
>>>- message sent to embedded broker.
>>>- this is relayed to the standalone broker
>>>- consumed by the remote process
>>>
>>>Problem
>>>- remote consumer is down
>>>- message remains in embedded broker and not relayed to standalone
>>>- this message can be lost if the process is restarted and also consumes memory
>>>
>>>Apologies if I'm hijacking an unrelated problem.
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>Joe

the issuse of stuck messages when network?
method in the class NetworkBridgeFilter ?

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com