activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In Memory HA/Failover
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 13:02:51 GMT
If you only want to buffer and share temporary data, then use a local
embedded broker with in memory persistence (broker attribute
persistent=false) per node/app/region. Network (discovery
networkConnector) the embedded brokers together so that when they are
active they will be able to share messages between them based on
demand.

In this way you get global destinations that span multiple nodes but
any data on a node that dies will be lost.

Not sure if that is what you need based on the brief description, but
it should give you the keywords to allow you to search for more
information.