activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Carter <joe.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Send buffer issue
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:20:11 GMT
That works great. Thanks.
For the record this is the code I used.
I'm using Spring JavaConfig - hence Java not XML.

            BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
            NetworkConnector nc = broker.addNetworkConnector(NET_CONNECT_URL);
            nc.addStaticallyIncludedDestination(sendMessageSyncQueue());
            ... + other queues

Thanks
Joe

On 6 December 2011 17:47, Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com> wrote:
> configure a static network bridge, add your destination to the list of
> statically included destinations. In this way you will bridge messages
> independent of the presence of a consumer on the remote broker.
>
> On 6 December 2011 15:08, Joe Carter <joe.carter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ok, thanks. I've renamed the subject to shift threads.
>> Anyone any options for my problem?
>>
>> 2011/12/6 SuoNayi <suonayi2006@163.com>:
>>> No,it seems that you use the embedded memory broker to be a pending send buffer
for client.

solve the issuse of stuck messages when network?
method in the class NetworkBridgeFilter ?