activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Carter <joe.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a simple way to solve the issuse of stuck messages when network?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 12:09:34 GMT
Is this the same/similar scenario to this?

Configuration
- embedded memory persisted broker
- network connected to a standalone broker with kahadb persistence
- remote consumer

Use case normal behaviour
- message sent to embedded broker.
- this is relayed to the standalone broker
- consumed by the remote process

Problem
- remote consumer is down
- message remains in embedded broker and not relayed to standalone
- this message can be lost if the process is restarted and also consumes memory

Apologies if I'm hijacking an unrelated problem.

Cheers
Joe

On 6 December 2011 11:44, Torsten Mielke <torsten@fusesource.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it the replayWhenNoConsumers feature that you're looking for?
>
> <conditionalNetworkBridgeFilterFactory replayWhenNoConsumers="true" />
>
> See http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html, part "Stuck messages".
>

> Torsten Mielke
> torsten@fusesource.com
> tmielke@blogspot.com
>

> On Dec 6, 2011, at 6:54 AM, SuoNayi wrote:
>
>> Hi all and professionals at fusesource, is there a simple way to solve the issuse
of stuck messages when network?
>> Could I modify some source code ,for example the matchesForwardingFilter method in
the class NetworkBridgeFilter ?