activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marcelo Jabali <mjab...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Enabling JMX in code snippet
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 03:22:53 GMT
Hi Phill,

Just out of curiosity… what ActiveMQ version are you trying to use?

I've just tested your Broker class below and it seems to be working fine.

How are you trying to connect to the broker? As a local or remote process?

I've tried local and remote approaches against a 5.4.2 and 5.5.x brokers and they both seem
to be working fine. When trying local process I can see a Broker process and when trying remote
using the following service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi it also connects correctly.

Hope this helps,

-Marcelo

--
Marcelo Jabali