activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Reply:Re: Creating a Connection to an activeMQ in Slave Mode
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:09:50 GMT
There is generally not to monitor a lot about a slave as it won't startup anything (with the
exception of pure-master-slave). But it should start its JMX server so that you can connect
to the slave using any JMX client like jconsole.

Regards,
Torsten

On Dec 12, 2011, at 4:01 PM, SuoNayi wrote:

> Yes,so how to monitor the slave is a trouble as well.
> I had raised a question about how to monitor master and slave as a whole but none answered
me.

> At 2011-12-12 22:57:40,"Torsten Mielke" <torsten@fusesource.com> wrote:
>> Does the web console work for your slave? I would have thought it does not (assuming
embedded web console and not an external web console).
>> The web console gets deployed at the end of the brokers startup, after it started
the transport connector.
>> If the slave waits on acquiring the lock that is held by the master, it should not
start any transport connectors and it also should not deploy any web applications like the
web console.